State Window Corporation - Proud Sponsor of our Annual Christmas Bocce Banquet - since 2016.
- York Catholic District School Board - Wednesday January 29, 2020
- Youth Bocce Canada - Friday March 27, 2020
- Past events
Italian Special Olympics Games 2017
- This year we went to Italy to participate in the 2017 Italian Special Olympics Games.
Seven countries and 118 bocce teams participated.
Our boys' team and girls' team both won GOLD
- Hosted our second International Bocce Tournament in 2015.
- Hosted our first International Bocce Tournament in 2010
Visited the Holy Land and walked in the Footsteps of Jesus from Nazareth to Jerusalem.
- Christmas Annual Bocce Banquet:
Friday, December 1 ,2017 at the Eagles Nest Golf Club
Italian National Special Olympic Bocce Games:
- Participating teams of 82. We placed 3rd and received a bronze medal.
- Participating team visited the Lago Maggiore and the Holy Shrine of Our Lady of Oropa in Piemonte Italy.
- Organizes pilgrimages with small groups of participants. Visited Pope John Paul 2nd in 2000, in Rome Italy, the holy shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes, in France, in 2002 and the Lago Maggiore and the Holy Shrine of Our Lady of Oropa in Piemonte Italy, in 2006.
In 2000, the first pilgrimage to Rome, Italy was an achievement. This pilgrimage included 8 individuals with special needs along with their parents. This pilgrimage came with a life memory when everyone became an audience to his Holiness, Pope John Paul II at St. Peter’s Basilica. It was a week of prayer and immaculateness that lives with the memories the participants made.
In 2002, the first pilgrimage was duplicated when another group of children and adults with special needs visited the Holy Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes in France. Both experiences were achieved by Liberato’s love, dedication and ambition to his organization
Liberato, Lee Prioriello
59 Troutbrooke Drive
Toronto, ON, Canada M3M 1S6